Frequently Asked Questions
- Question 1: How do I get started?
To get started with your dementia education, you sign up online through the registration page that will allow you to select the modules you wish to purchase. Click here to get started!
- Question 2: I’ve signed up, now what?
Once you complete the online registration you will receive a confirmation email. Within two business days of registration, you will receive a second email with instructions on login information. Once you are logged in you will be able to access your purchases from the Modules page.
- Question 3: I forgot my password/ username
To recover your username/ password, follow this link: forgot my password.
- Question 4: What is the price?
The price per Bundle, which includes four modules, is $25.00 CAD. This purchase is non-refundable.
- Question 5: How long do I have access?
Upon receiving your user specific password, you will have access to the modules you have purchased for 30 days.
- Question 6: Can I share an account with others?
No. Passwords are user specific, meaning the account can only be used by one person to whom the Certificate of Completion will be issued.
- Question 7: How long is my certificate good for?
To keep you up-to-date on your dementia education, Dementia Passport Certificates of Completion are good for two years.
- Question 8: Where can I find help?
You can contact us with any questions by following this link: Contact us, or emailing your questions to email@example.com
If you have any other questions or comments please let us know.